Friday, June 29, 2012

My most romantic post



HELLO peeps, I'm back again yea!
Before i start spamming my photos , care to hear a story?
Once upon a time, there was a girl lost in the jungle.
She was abandoned & helpless.
When she was about to give up on her life, 2 Angels appeared.
& that's no doubt my bestest frens : Sophia & Yijia.
I knew them since i was sec 1.
& they are the ones that saved me when i was at the lowest point in my life.
Frankly speaking, during sec 1,  i was "famous" for the wrong thing
I was heartbroken ; with no one there for me.
What hurts  most is not what people do to you,
"It's when you have no one to count on."
I tried to be strong alone but i just can't.
When i was about to collapse, these 2 Angels saved me.
They did everything for me selflessly without getting anything.
Thanks to them, 
 I was back with my cheerful self.
Now i don't blame the people who hated me at all.
In fact , i wanted to thank them.
Without them , there wouldn't be the new me.
Though i still have many flaws, at least i've changed for the better.
(not for the worst )
As for the hurt i've been through, i would take it as an experience.
(:
Let's continue back to the angels.
They taught me what is life; what is friendship all about.
thats why they say "Secondary frens are the most unforgettable ones "
Without them, i knew i can't make it.
I will make sure that our friendship will be strong as ever.
Even when we were married, i want our childrens to play together.
I just want our friendship to be eternal! (: 
& I believe it will !!! 
OKIE HERE'S THE PICS SPAM.



Retarded faces
1 , 2, 3
Random numbers
Fake smiles
Hah, my retarded face ( as usual) 

The most popular sign ^^
Hah, totally funny shit! 
Imitating someone ;x






Yijia & I

Sophia & I 



Like this one though ^^








This is nice too ^^
Funny shit! 


Ending with our "innocent" faces.

Bye peeps~

No comments: