Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting nowhere



HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone, I'm back!
PS // This is a post full of my RANTS/ complaints!
So yup, click the X button on the right if you dun wanna hear.
  • 2 Mock Exams this week!!!
Ahhh, it's just the first week of school.
(Currently still in holiday mood , lol )
& WTS is we have 2 mock exams this week.
I'm already dozing off almost every lesson during the first day.
Now, this ! WTH, also no time to prepare.
Though i did studied quite a bit during holidays,
They still must inform us earlier about the exams ; isn't it?
I'm also not a memorising machine 
So how am i gonna memorise everything in one day?
Argh, super sian... Tomr still need to study for A MATH exam.
Stress max, i think all my white hairs are growing out already...


  • The most happening thing is : PRELIMS START NEXT MONTH.
I really got a shock of my life after i heard that on the first day of school.
Just 1 month to prepare for prelims?
Oh gosh, kill me please.
I'm seriously not prepared at all z.z
Haish, there's really no time to slack anymore!


TIME TO GET SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Regret not going to the charity swimming event today!!!
Actually there's swimming event today @ N.P.
It's a charity event that if you swim 1 lap, they will donate $1.
So it's like if you swim 10laps, you can help to earn $10 for the charity.
So effing good ; isn't it?!
Wanted so badly to go but damn there's school today.
& guess what, my school ends @ 4 plus.
the event ended @ 4pm x.x
Haishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, super sad uh ><
if only there's no school today ):



Okie done with my rants , hah.
Bear with me , readers. 
It's once in a while that i will do this x.x



But still , i prefer school reopen rather than holiday!
Cause i enjoy my companion with my lovely classmates (:
Life's good when your beloved frens are there 
So excited for sat^^ 



No comments: