Sunday, July 15, 2012

Random


ANYEONG peeps, I'm back ya.
Frankly, i have got NOTHING to blog about.
So yup, i just came up with random thoughts.
Just changed my bed sheets so i just took the photo for...
RANDOM SHIT. haha
My bed is so pinkish & childish yea.
But who cares, i love it anyway ^^
No space to put my soft toys already x.x



Next, I'M A TOTAL SEA-WEED LOVER.
From young, my favourite snack is SEA-WEED.
I eat nothing but sea-weed!!!!!!
I can eat tons & tons of it without getting sick of it.
Omgg, now i'm craving for it again...



RANTING TIME~~~~
*Sigh, my $30 earpiece spoiled already.
Damn, it is only 6 months old x.x
I swear i will never buy that stupid brand again.
*Shall not mention it , give the producer some face, LOL.
Haish, i'm so KEEN OF CHANGING MY PHONE RIGHT NOW.
So so so envy people that have ANDROID phone.
While me, i'm STILL stuck with this LG suck phone.
ONE MORE FREAKING MONTH then i can change it!
It's like so long nor, haish...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Prelims is really round the corner, stress is arriving!
Hmm, I WANT TO DO WELL!
Shall try my best & strive well for O'LEVEL.
I dun want to be a stupid loser :/ 


No comments: