Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It will get better, i suppose


ANYEONG peeps, I'm back again.
Hah, i've got a bad news for you all.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I will be blogging less often due to my upcoming PRELIMS!
Within 2 weeks, i will be sitting for the Eng paper.
Ah, & guess what -i haven't start preparing -.-
Totally shit , it's like it's like i always encounter this :
"I've the mentality that there's still time lah"
In the end, when i was brought back to reality, 
There's no time left!!!
Haish, this feeling totally suck ttm.
Who likes examinations anyway :/

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
30 more days to go!!!!!!!!
So that i can change my phoneyyyy.
Should throw away my lupsup phone as soon i get the new one :P
Damn unhappy with my current phone already.
& I want an ANDROID phone !!!!!!!
Hope i won't get TOO distracted while using the phone.
Hah, the phone is supposed to be a bliss but not a tragedy (:
Getting an android phone also can prevent me from using too much comp, isn't it?
Hope it turns out to be the way i'm thinking ^^ 



Ending off with my failed wink *
Hah ^^

No comments: