Sunday, May 27, 2012

L.o.v.e


Hiiii, this is the first time i BLOGGED about L.O.V.E!
Firstly, I'm not in love or smth okay.
But just E.N.V.Y those people who are in love~
It's really damn lucky to like someone that like you too.
Which didn't happen to me actually x.x
(Referring to CRUSHS)~
What i mean by IN LOVE ; it's not one-sided.
It's two sided that both parties like each other.
Doesn't mean they must be together then counted as true love.
But i believe that as long as both think the same way ; it's LOVE.
Totally ENVY those people, they are god damn lucky please.
That's also due to fate that they can like each other @ the same timing.


Some of my frens i met occur this kind of thing quite often.
Thinking in my heart : " WHY ARE THEY SO LUCKY?! "
Hah, the reason i remain single is also because of this.
I want to find a person that like me @ the same time too.
The feeling that i want from the person i want.
So wish me best of luck that i can find one okie! (:

Just wanna tell the couples/ ppl in love that
DO TREASURE THE LOVE okie!~
It's like it only happen once in a blue moon ( for me)
Which i will waiting for the blue moon to appear, LOL


& for those people who are still finding their ideal one like me,
Be patient because one day it will be your turn.
Don't stead just for the thrill for it.
Stead because he is the reason that makes you happy.
DON'T BE DISCOURAGED!!!
If you do like someone now, it's best if you confess.
& Know what your ideal one is thinking.
If he/she doesn't like you, ERADICATE ALL THOSE FALSE HOPES.
Forget him/her thoroughly & move on (:
If he/she do like you, CONGRATS !!!
You belong to the 1st category already & god damn lucky :D




No comments: