Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Really want to know the answer


ANYEONG everyone, I'm back yea~
FYI ; I had just change my blog songgggg.
So yup, do listen while reading okay!!
Actually by now, IT'S JUNE HOLIDAY already.
But we have INTENSIVE STUDY PROGRAM until next monday.
I swear ISP is damn boring but the companion of frens makes life better (:
AT least there's no ENGLISH lesson (Y)
Ironically, i hope that ISP will not end. :/
Contradicting me, isn't it?
Hah, i just prefer gg to sch than staying @ home doing nothing.
& June holidays, i have promised my mum that I WILL NOT WORK.
So yup, i will be rotting @ home all day.
1 week at least stayed at home for 5 days, totally ...
I wonder how can i survive being like that, ROFL.
(I'm a person that detest staying at home all day long )
Feel like a complete robot if i'm like this.
Which i think i will change to a mugging machine during June holidays.
Hope i can work on my Science & English more.
Dun want to fail them ANYMORE >:(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Currently , i'm addicted to basketball!!!
Staying back after sch to play is like my daily routine.
But nowwww, i can't already ):
Cause i fell down like a flying ninja & got both of my knees scarred.
The injury wasn't that serious but after applying med,
It got worse -.-
Now i walked like a crippled fool, sian max x.x
& I dunno how can i survived tomr.
Climbing to 4th floor as my classroom is now stationed there.
Haish, 4th is so damn inconvenient nor ><


Enough of my rantings already!
Bye bye!!! 

OH!! forgot to mention this!!!
Sunday, stayed @ home all day BAKING THIS with mum...
Though it's not a tough process, it's tedious yea.
Spent a long time baking this x.x
Luckily the pineapple tarts are successful AWESOME , heh ^^

No comments: