Saturday, May 26, 2012

S.P.O.R.T.Y me ^^


ANYEONG readers, I'm back yea~~~
Heheh, ytd's a S.P.O.R.T.Y day for me (Y)
Did 3 sports in one day, SUPER PROUD of myself.
It's been a long time since i do sports already...
Other than basketball with Classmates (:
Now I'm addicted to Basketball LIKE TOTALLY!
Dun ask me why cause i have no idea too...

Ytd - 25 May 2012
Cycled to teck whye market with Mummy!
So long never cycle already, DAMN SHIOK SIA ^^
Enjoy it totally ttm especially with the wind blowing @ you (
Like you are some big shot or smth )
*Hah, imaginations going wild again...
Then went to school for "Parent's meeting ".
Got back my report book, luckily didn't fail any.
But i drop my Humanities from A1 to B4 ):
Haish sad sad...
After that went to meet Eunice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went to bukit panjang complex, weeee so nobody there (:
Hahah, as usual swam 10 laps & was tired beat.
Tried freestyle for just 1 lap & i was panting like shit.
Seriously, i suck at swimming freestyle ):
Then went to bpp kfc for dinner.
Hah, incessant complaints of kfc from me.
Then at night , went jogging !!!!
Actually it's more of strolling but got jog a bit lah :P



OKayy done with updating!
Tata, will update soon (:


No comments: