Sunday, May 13, 2012

母亲节快乐!!!


Today my best fren 'Yihan sent a msg that totally made me shocked.
At first i'm wondering whether isit a Relay msg.
Means that kind " Send this to 15 ppl then you will have your blessing"
Or whatever kind of shit.
Seriously , i dun believe it at all -________-
My apologies to those ppl who believe in it, carry on believing (:

You must be wondering what msg is that.
I can say it's not romantic but totally SWEET.


Here's the msg :


Can you do me a favour?




Can you thank your mum for me?


For without her, I wouldn't have met an awesome fren like YOU.




Happy Mother's Day to your mum!


This msg totally touched me like SERIOUSLY.
It's really a special way of giving thanks.
& When i told my mum , she smiled widely.
I can see that she is REALLY ULTRA HAPPY when she heard that.


So yup, other than your mum ;
THANK YOUR FRENS' MUM TOO okie!
Without them , your frens wouldn't exist , isn't it?!


So yup,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!!
& I love my mum (:


No comments: