Monday, May 14, 2012

Be thankful of what you have


I've learned to take things easy & let things go.
Destined to be yours will be always yours.
Destined to be others, you wouldn't get it no matter what.
No matter how hard you tried, the results will be the same.
Last time , i get jealous/ insecure REAL easily.
I always have things bothering up in my heart.
Getting fret over this & that, leading the worrying life.
Seriously ,i think because i still haven't grow up x.x
&&& I'm really afraid to lose any of my frens.
But now , i no longer do.
Because why ?!
If your frens wanted to go, there's no way of stopping them.
She/He once might stand an IMPORTANT role in your heart.
But now, you all are like strangers.
Which is DEFINITELY alright for me now.
Losing those that doesn't deserve me, WHY SHOULD I CARE?
Just let them go & hack care them.
Without them, YOU MIGHT BE EVEN BETTER?!?!


So yup, Take it easy.
It's normal to have your frens drifting away from you.
Tell yourself : It's okay.
Don't be sad that it's gone but happy that new frens will come :)
Having little friends is definitely okay .
Because the important thing is your friends are truthful to you.
That's the main part.
Why bother fake frens that doesn't care about you?
Kick them aside & lead your peaceful life without them.


:)
不用去羡慕人因为自己已经很幸运了:)
Remember this , you are counted lucky already~~~ 

No comments: