Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RANTING!!!!

Photobucket

HELLO peeps, I'm back yea!!!
Okayy i'm really tired now (PHYSICALLY)

I'm
going
to 
start


RANTING!!!

Got so much to do & seriously not enough time to rest.
Still owe last week 's homework -______________-
Simply really TOO MUCH HOMEWORK that i really dun feel like doing
Next BP Day is up next !!!!
Of course , I'm excited for it.
But there are too much things to do that i simply
feel like giving up everything!
Well, it's just my rants so i dun mean what i say...
Seriously SUPER STRESSED THIS WEEK !!!!
Somemore, just got back 1/2 of my common test results.
Thankfully , i passed my SCIENCE which i'm really surprised.
& I scored REAL badly for my English -.-
Overall, it's just lousy results that really made me feel so...
I hope all the problems will be resolved asap.
Because i\m breaking down ; into pieces.


One more thing that happen to me,
I swear i will fall...




Taken @ School (:
SEE MY HAIR, SO SHORT!!!!!




I can't control my feelings
It's really getting out of hand.
My mind wants me to but my heart doesn't.
So what can i do to let my heart follows my mind? 

No comments: