Saturday, May 12, 2012

Everyone is good in nature (:




 In the past, I've always kept all the hurt that i got in my heart.
#Virgo can easily forgive but not easily forget.
I totally agree with it , because i'm a Virgo.
I tried to forget but I can say it's impossible.
You can only forget for a moment but after that the feeling is back.
There's one time that i totally want to shut myself down.
So that i won't get hurt again but it's stupid.
If ppl hurt you, WHY BOTHER TO TAKE IT TO HEART?
They just want to make you sad ; unhappy ; hurt.
So you should HACK CARE them & be normal (:

Have you heard it b4 ?
超越伤痛的唯一办法就是原谅伤害你的人
Heard it from a tv show & i really thinks it made sense a lot.


Tell you one thing :
There's one time i really hate my best fren.
All the things she did just totally turn me off.
At the thought of her name, i will get angry.
Everyday , I'm filled with FULL OF HATRED.
Becoming totally like a bitch ; bitching about her everyday.
I'm not happy at all ; instead of i'm really jealous.
How can she be so happy when i'm at there hurting like mad?
I

Until One Day, i finally woke up.
I knew that i should stop my nonsense.
I actually apologise to the person i hate.
For bitching about her like a total bitch.
In the end , my hatred is all gone.
I became much happier, really HAPPIER.
I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my body.
I felt so free; FREE of hatred / jealousy.


&&& I had learnt something new.
Learn the good side of ppl & ignore the bad side of them.
I believe everyone is good in nature.
So i'm going to erase all my hatred/ unlike to ppl.


No comments: