Saturday, April 21, 2012

This WILL NOT happened

Photobucket

HELLO everybody, you guys might be wondering why my pic is so big.
ACTUALLY i also dunno why -.
Tried editing this pic UMPTEEN TIMES but it's still like that.
So i gave up... HAHA


Okayy well, today i'm a good girl.
Stayed at home to MUG FOR CT2!!!
Still wondering why it is not MYE for us >:(
But well, CT2 is coming real fast!
Next wed,it's my ENGLISH exam already.
Haishh, haven't start preparing yet..
English Oral just ended, think it's alright for me.
Dun fail can ler x.x
Can't wait for CT2 to be over (Y)



Last Saturday ,
went to J.P with Yihan.
It's been quite a long time since i last went there.
Actually was supposed to buy swimming costume but ...
Still cant find my desired one .
Haishh, shall wait for nice ones bah ):
Instead, Yihan bought a lot of things, HAHA.
Shopping queen <3


Cam-whoring time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
My eyes difference x.x
Photobucket

Wanna show off my double eyelids, HAHA
Photobucket
Retarded pout face
Photobucket
Like this though
Photobucket
So cute !!
Photobucket
Hahha , my eyes is sooooooooooooooooo
Photobucket
Hamster YIHAN!
Photobucket
My turn for BIG EYES already ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My unglamn face.

Photobucket


Really had a lot of fun with this lady here <3
Bye bye~~






No comments: