Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Proudest Moment




Anyeong everybody, I'm finally back to blogging again.
My sincere apologies for the lack of update.
Had been busy MUGGING for CT2 recently.
Having SS & English exams this week, hmmmmm...
Not confident for my Eng Exams at all x.x
Sad case for me cause i did studied yea.
But well, i take it easy :)

Tomr is MT exams which i had already drop my Chinese.
So yup, tomr IS A FREE DAY FOR ME (Y)
Going to R.P to study with Jia tomr <3
Hope that it would be a fruitful trip there (:
Will take some pics for you to see how it is like in there.
So stay tuned alright (:


Recently, hadn't been blogging much .
( A confession to make : Not much photos TOO! )
Hehehs, anyway i really hate my freaking phone.
Changing in JULY so yup still need to endure for 3 months -.-
I swear i'm going to get a new phone no matter how much it will cost.
Or else it's wasted like my current phone.
Which i spent $200 for just less than a year & now it's like shit.
I rather buy a phone that cost more but can last longer (:



Alrighty, enough of my nonsense.
Here's the pics taken @ HTA for a NPCC honorable event.
FYI - I'm taking a award called SPF badge .
Ever heard of it? If never, learn about it now
!



 Spot me?~~?~?


 <3 this the most ^^

No comments: