Friday, April 27, 2012

Erase all my feelings

Friendship is totally like Love.
It requires two people to give in & not to take oneself for granted.
If there's only one party that keeps on contributing ,
I can confirm that the friendship won't last long.
& The worst thing is ...
If you only do treasure the frens you like ,
your friendship won't have a happy ending.
Sometimes in life, you will tend to lose even your closed frens.
But what you can do is try to earn them back .
If they didn't give a damn then at least you tried.
I can only say that that friend of yours is STUPID.
Because she/he doesn't know how to cherish a fren like you that cares.
So yup, forget about the friendship & move on.
I trust that you will be even better & stronger without them
 :)



I'm actually in a dilemma now.
I really dunno what should i do.
Forgive for what she did to me?
All those hurtful things she did, HOW POSSIBLE?
Can anyone understand my situation now?
It's easy for ppl to say just forgive ; just ignore.
But how can you when there's hatred in your heart?
It's awful to be hating someone .
But if you dun hate, I'm afraid that the hurt will be back.
I'm afraid of getting hurt so i chose to hate .
Is that wrong to do ?!?!???????????
How i wish i can forget everything ...
As usual, "Easier said than done "

No comments: