Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's impossible so dun think about "What ifs"





HELLO everybody!!! I'm BACK yeaa~~~~~~~~~~
I am really guilty for neglecting my blog all the times ):
Partly because now I'm so into the show called : THE SHREWD WIFE.
It's a Taiwan show about a married couple when a THIRD party came.
Hmm shall rate it 8/10 though i only watched halfway.
Okayy i shall get back to proper updating already.
So long never update my life le x.x

Last Thursday, went to R.P with Yijia (:
It's not  a very PRODUCTIVE day as i can't concentrate well.
But at least i did what i can .
So yup, overall still okay.
My outfit seriously fail can , TOTALLY REGRETTED!!!
I wore like "I'm gg to beach to sun-tan" or smth -.-
I tot students studying in R.P wore casual clothing.
But looks like i'm totally wrong x.x
Really felt so SS with my outfit that day ...
But still i LOVE THAT LIBRARY ^^ 
Cam-whore for like 1hour in the babysit room at CWP.
*Laughs, enjoy the EPIC pictures~ 










ASCC'S OUTING!!! 



This is my PRIMARY SCHOOL "ASCC Gang"!
Hahah, so glad that till now we are keeping in touch (:
Though all of us had gone to separate paths, we are still united as one!!!
Hope we can have more meet-ups soon ^^
Really enjoyed going with them <3
Last Saturday, went to AJISEN with them for lunch.
After that followed by dessert : FROLICK!
Then went to ROOF garden for cam-whore session.


Enjoy the pics yea~!











Done!!! Bye peeps (:

No comments: