Friday, April 20, 2012

I did my best as much as i could


Hello readers, I'm FINALLY BACK.
Sorry for the MIA-ING without notice for almost 1 week.
Had been busy with my grandpa's wake.
Last Sunday, my grandpa was pronounced death in the hospital.
His death is really unexpected and sudden.
I couldn't believe & accept it.
One moment he seemed to be fine & the next he is dead.
I watched him dying after catching his last breath.
The experience is really saddening & unforgettable.
I really don't want my grandpa to die & leave us.
But he have to ; in order to end his suffering.
So we should set him free, let him go to a better place & enjoy.
At least we can get to see him for the last or else
I think i will be guilty like mad -.-


But one thing is really bothering me for the whole week.
Which is R.E.G.R.E.T.S!!!!!!!!!
By saying the truth, i promised my grandpa that
I will fold 1000 cranes for him to wish him good health.
But i didn't get a chance to fold 1000 & he died.
If i had worked hard to fold until 1000, he might not died.
So i regretted to the max & hated myself.
Why didn't i work harder?
Why am i complacent?
If only i worked harder, so maybe my grandpa will live?


Okayy but all these doesn't matter anymore.
He is dead already.
No matter what you do, he cannot be alive anymore.
REALLY THANKS TO MY AUNT who made me feel better.
As i've only folded 500 cranes for my grandpa which i felt guilty too,
I need to fold 500 more within 49 days.
This goal is definitely reachable cause actually i spent
4 days folding more than 300 cranes...
& The last of the funeral , i didn't sleep at all.
(Not to show off how good i am )
But i really did my best to accompany my grandpa for the last.
I kept talking to him , telling him my thoughts.
Though idk he can hear me anot but at least he knew MY THOUGHTS.


So yupp, after all these thinking ,
I'm finally fine again.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I want to THANK all my frens that gave me care/support/concern
these few days.
All those wishes really make me stonger (:
Not only that i also want to SPECIAL thanks :
Yijia, Sophia, Wei Jian, Zheng Hui, Nicole, Ayaka, Jeremy, Glenn...
For helping me fold the cranes ...
Without them , i swear i can't make it to 500 cranes within 1 week.
(FYI- before my grandpa died, i've only fold 200 cranes)
So yup, i'm deeply touched when they offered to help me (:



Lastly,
I've sorted out my thinkings.
I knew that my grandpa will definitely be better in the heaven.
So yup, as his granddaughter, i really wish him all the best.
I promised that i will be strong !!!
&&&
Though he had already passed away, he will stay in my heart forever.
He's my best 阿公 EVER!!!




The 500 cranes that my sisters & i made for him.
After 49 days, the amount will be doubled.
& My promise will be kept (:

No comments: