Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gratified

ANYEONG everybody!!!
FYI- This is my NPCC full uniform ...
Hmm nice right?! Hah, here to show off my badges~~
It will be my last time wearing it so ya ;
Must cam-whore a bit so as to save for memories.
Npcc really teached me a lot of things &
There's always this phrase called :
"One for all ; All for one "
Still rememebered the times when i'm in sec 1 with my squad mates.
Time really passed quickly without waiting for anyone.
It seemed like it only happened ytd but actually it's 4 years ago.
So yuppp, i really do miss my squad mates though...
&&& I've finally learnt how to POLISH MY BOOTS ; LOL.
From a person that hated npcc ;
To a slacker that knows nothing but misbehave ;
To a person who starts to buck up & try to learn everything .
This is how my life is when i'm in npcc.



ANYWAY ; got this SPF badge on wed.
I'm really honored to get this badge (:
I will always remember my CI's that gave me this chance.
Though i never get to thank them personally,
I'm really grateful (:

Smiling happily @ the LAST npcc training.
(:
Though there are happy/sad moments in npcc,
the memories are all etched eternally in my heart (:

No comments: