Thursday, April 12, 2012

Overcome my fear

Today is my LAST NP training (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)
Finally , my loneliness agony is over!!!!
Though i'm not always enthu in np trainings,
my np clique made them enjoyable & fun .
But this year is definitely different...
I feel so damn lonely & aimless during those trainings.
I'm just like an useless person roaming around nothing to do.
So yup, I HOPE/ PRAY/ WISH that i can stand down ASAP.
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y finally, my wish came true.
I CAN BE FREE DURING EVERY THURSDAY already (:



& Today , i kind of take my very first step.
I walked home alone after np training.
To others, it mean nothing to you guys.
But i dare to say that this is a BIG achievement for me.
Especially when you alone need to pass by the crowd of other uni groups.
Ever since i'm sec 1, i'm always in my comfort zone.
When i need company, my frens are there.
But now , it's different ; I'm alone without them.
So yup, i need to TRY & step out using my own will.
(FYI : i'm always afraid what ppl think of me like 'lonely emo kid')
I'm proud that i can overcome my fear of loneliness.

One last thing i wan to say is :

" It's perfectly normal to be alone & you're brave to be like one "


No comments: