Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My 1000th post!




ANYEONG peeps, I'm back yea :D
Got quite a lot of HAPPY things to tell you all~
So yup, I'm feeling very happy now (Y)

  • First : This is my 1000th post OKIEEE!
I'm so proud of myself ; really.
It's like a miracle that i have come so far .
I've started blogging since i'm in secondary 1.
Until now, i'm still blogging .
Imagine my childrens saw my blogg ?!?!?! WTS man.

  • Second : We had our class photo taken !!!
Good thing is I get to stand @ the 2nd row!
Omggg, so freaking happy man <3
& I get to stand with my Best Friend 'Sophia ; haha.
Hope the class photos turned out well , (Y)

  • Third : I'm getting SPF badge award tomr
Damn shiok man, getting the award is my honour.
I'm really lucky to be chosen in getting this award.
(Though i dun think that i deserve it )


  • Fourth : My last CCA TRAINING! (totally shiok )
Means i can stop gg for cca on every thursday!
Really (Y) ; i've been waiting for this moment for 5 years x.x
Though i will miss my sec 1s but yup , I STILL WANT IT.


  • Last: For just this week, WE ARE FREE DURING EL periods!!
Omgg, totally awesome YEA!!! The period is the one i hated most.
So yup , not having it is like TEN TIMES SHIOK :D


Last but not least,
To make my post more enriching & fulfilling,
Pictures will cover the rest so yup enjoy~~~


Class photo! SPOT ME?!!?!
Class Girls with Geek Specs~~~

Okayy this GIRL in this photo is SUPER DUPER SWEET.
She is my best primary sch fren & till now it is too!!
Her name is Eunice mok ^^

Yuppp, she knitted this pencil case for me PERSONALLY.
Omggg, do you know how long it is to knit this?!?!
This pencil case is priceless & freaking VALUABLE.
Love it to the max big thanks to EUNICE.
& It's PURPLE-ISH!!! ^^


:D

No comments: