Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lifetime experience

Photobucket

HELLO peeps, I'm finally back...
Todayyyy is not a good day for me.
Haish, had a big quarrel with my 2nd sister ):
So ya, spent the whole afternoon with teary eyes.
Actually by saying the truth, i tot of suicidal thoughts.
This is really my first time experiencing this.
At that point of time, i don't feel like living anymore.
I feel that life is miserable when i need to study.
But if i dun study, then my future will be ruined.
If my future is ruined, i dun wan to live anymore.
So yup, i just feel that living is so freaking tiring.
I just kept on climbing climbing climbing up to the roof top.
Had the sudden thought of jumping : 一了百了


Guess what happened next ?
Of course i'm not dead or else who's the one blogging?
I suddenly think of what i've counselled my fren about suicide.
I suddenly think of my family member , how they treated me.
I suddenly think of what my mum will do when i'm dead.

So yup, in the end i gave up the suicide thoughts.
I felt so immature of wanting to die just because of a small thing.
Just because of what someone said, i got so emotional.
I felt like i'm the useless person ever in the world.
I wanted to die, FOR FUCK?!

This is my life .
I should control it ; i should't ruined it.
I'm born blissfully with a proper body; proper family & stuffs.
I'm actually very lucky to be like this.
I shouldn't give up my life when i'm just 17.
There are still many things i hadn't complete.
Wasting my life is definitely not worth it ok.


You know why i'm not at least embarrassed to tell you guys?
Cause i dun wan you all to follow into my footsteps.


Last advice:
Be brave, stand up using your own will & move on.
Lead a fulfilling life .
只有懂得放开的人才会开心。
hope i did made an impact on you guys.
Sorry for the horrible english yea.


Goodbye~

No comments: