Monday, March 12, 2012

Totally give up on you already


ANYEONG PEEPS ; i'm finally BACK yea!!
Miss me?!?!!?!?!?!!?!
Anywayy today's my first of SCHOOL HOLIDAY (Y)
Actually i'm back from NPCC camp ytd but you know i'm too lazy.
These 3 days in camp ; i only slept for less than 1oh.
Pro right?! Should take pic to let you guys see my dark rings.
Hah, mixed feelings during the camp lah.
But all the way was saddddd ; haish .
Let's not talk about the sad things okieee.
My life has been nightmares when my npcc clique were gone.
I don't blame anyone but just myself.
Okayy whatever ...
BUT ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY :
" THE SECS 1 ARE SO CUTEEEEEE!!!!"
They really make my day man (Y)



After camp; directly went home .
Unpack bag > Bathe> Eat > Use comp> Sleep for 2h.
After that went to work @ Clarke Quay.
Sooo hardcore right? Hahah , i shall call it diligent... * heh
Work was like so slack thanks to the wet weather!
& I'm so lucky to work with Jessica, HEHE (:
Cam-whore a lot of pics @ our shop.
Hahah, surprisingly ; many ppl kept on looking @ us.


Enough of all the craps & rants.
PICTURES TIME!!!!




Look alike? AHHA



Cute right?!

No comments: