Thursday, March 8, 2012

Be there when i need you

First of all :

A HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ANDY & VANNA!!!!
My apology for the late birthday presents, hehe :x


Secondly :
THIS IS DAMN IMPORTANT.
I'm going NPCC camp tomr!!!!
Omggg, actually i hate camp A LOT , haha.
Cause i will miss my bed & everything lah!
My only wish is : I can eat/sleep well there...
Which is like kinda impossible ?!?!
Just hope that i can sleep well will do uh x.x
So i will stay MIA for just 3 days!
HAHA, will be back on sunday yo (:
Hopefully, can get to bond more with sec 4s & 1s ^-^

Lastly : TODAY'S SPORT CARNIVAL!
The day that i had been waiting for SOOOOOOO LONGGGG.
Hehehs, the relay run that i had been excited all the time.
FINALLY, i can be the LAST RUNNER!
Woots, i finally fulfilled my dreams ; BIG THANKS to tiffany!!!
Though we got 2ND , i really did my best!
So i'm satisfied & proud about it actually, hehe~
My best life EXPERIENCE ever ! (:


Okie done , i'm really tired.
Goodbye (:

No comments: