Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's over




I experienced it before not once; not twice ; way more than that
& well it's the same everytime.
Ironic much? Or i called it ULTIMATELY STUPID.
For giving so many chances that i had lost count everything.
But this time is the worst * i swear
& this incident really left me an indelible memory
CLEARLY ETCHED in my head.
The feeling that you really feel like crying ;
The feeling that you want to shout : WHAT THE FUCK.
The feeling that you want to talk to the person you trust SO MUCH.
The feeling that you feel so lonely & ashamed.
The feeling that you feel so indignant & unfair.

You really feel like breaking down.
Tears forming in your eyes.
But this time i did hold back my tears.
& I did it because i'm immune to it already.


Thanks really.
Best at abusing people's heart.

HOW COULD I EVEN BELIEVE YOU?
I must be so freaking gullible.
Crying ; Getting sad over the same old thing again.
In the end i just forgive of what u did& treat u back nicely.
& this is what i get back.
Haven't i given you enough chances/ trust?

Karma will come.
I strongly believe in it.
The hurt that you had given me ; you will get back.
I know that God is fair ...

No comments: