Thursday, March 22, 2012

PLEASE BE WELL!!!




I HOPE MY GRANDFATHER WILL BE FINE!
Please god, i really please you.
My grandfather is already 85 years old ...
Please spare him few more years with us .
Don't take him so fast away from us .
I really don't wish to see him leaving us.
Just because of that bad fall, he is hospitalised
FOR 1 MONTH -_____________-
Went IN & OUT of ICU for like countless times.
His condition is so unstable ; happening .
I really hope he can be okay, PLEASE GOD.



My Ah Gong is a strong man with a strong will.
I believe he will not leave us .
He can tolerate his pain , he can do it because of us.
HE CAN!!!!



I really want to do something to help him.
Even though i can't feel his pain,
I know he is really very tired & feeling awful.
Other than talking, what else can i do ?
WHAT CAN I DO SO THAT HE CAN BE BETTER?
Can anyone tell me what should i do?!?!?!

No comments: