Monday, March 19, 2012

I am truly sorry

Photobucket


ANYEONG peeps, I'm back!!!
Hehes, guess what i have done today!

Okayyy recently had been over-exerting myself .
Kept on working + studying+ going out ; NO TIME TO REST!
Seriously, somemore kept on going under the rain .
Worst, i didn't even bring umbrella ...

So yup, i had a serious running nose ytd.
Slept @ 11pm ytd but CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP.
Simply because it's too hot & i kept on coughing!!!
I really cough until like no tomr -.-
Then i kept on being like this until 3am.
WORST is my Alarm never ring!!!
So in the end my mum woke me up @ 7.15am
Hah, was super tired due to lack of sleep ytd.
My flu haven't recovered ; having block nose.
So yup, I DIDN'T WENT FOR SCHOOL today!!!


Okk here's the amazing part.
Normally, when i'm throwing temper or making a fuss
that I DUN WAN TO GO school
even when i am having slight fever or what ;

MY MUM WOULD SERIOUSLY FORCE ME TO GO.
Either forcefully dragg me out of bed.
Or Scream @ me real loud.
But this time she didn't say anything at all.
So yupp, i took her consent as granted so i went back to sleep.
Hah, after waking up , i asked her the reason why .
She said 我已经长大了; 知道该怎么做。
So yup, felt real BAD when she said that .
Haish , i should have been more mature & went to school .
Instead of being like a pig ; wanting to sleep more...
My mum trusted me of being right but in the end i let her down.
Due to my childishness; my laziness.


Sorry mum :/
I will never be like this again , i swear.


No comments: