Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm just so sick of you


ANYEONG everybody, I'm back ^^
Firstly, I wanna WISH MY BEST FRIEND "CHEN YIJIA"
A HAPPY 17TH birthday! (Y)
Hehehs hope she like the sketchbook & present! (:


Secondly, I'm alright already .
Everytime think of my ah gong, i will go emo ....
Cause his condition isn't very good & ya only has 30% of recovery!
BUT WELL, i believe my ah gong can overcome it!!!
I'm going to think postitive, 危机就是转机!
So yupp, no point dwelling over it so much.



I told my Ah gong that i'm going to fold 1000 cranes for him.
Everyday i will fold 10 of it.
So until the 100 days, nothing will happen to him.
&he smiled . (:



Lastly, actually last week is a STRESS week for me.
Everyday , i'm fretting over different things.
So yup, i'm like so freaking stressed ...
Haishhh, too much things to do already :/
Now finally a lot of things are cleared .
So yupp, FELT SO HAPPY NOW, HAHA!
Ytd went to Bugis to celebrate Yijia's birthday .
Watched HUNGER GAMES, omgggg...
So freaking nice man, IT'S A MUST TO WATCH OK!!!
Rate it 10/10 , except that the ending a bit suck :/
Hmm hope there's HUNGER GAMES 2 !!!


This lady is god damn cool!!!

REMEMBER TO CATCH IT NOW!!!
Alright enough of commenting, really feel like watching IT AGAIN!
Bye~

No comments: