Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The feeling is there

Photobucket

HELLO peeps, I'm back yea (:
This week is much more relaxed than ytd.
But i'm starting to get more TESTS already .
Damn, really hate to study for tests :/
Anyway i've changed my BLOG SONG !!!
Do listen to it okiieeee (:
Currently, I watched back Running Man again.
Started @ Episode 65 , quite fast right ?
Hehes, RUNNING MAN is so damn nice yea!!


During our BP day, we can choose where we wanna go .
Or what we wanna do .
The shiok thing is my class is PLANNING a RUNNING MAN game!
Hmm, i think that the game will be freaking fun.
Though i'm part of the organising team, I CAN STILL TAKE PART.
(Y) Freaking excited of Bp day to arrive (:


Okkiiie enough of these crap.
Last friday, went out with my pri sch fren : Jacinda!!!
Hehehs, really had so much fun with this ass.
She's like so freaking cute & epic alright.
So many FREAKING EPIC things happened when i'm with her.
So...
I swear i almost died laughing because of her.


ENJOY the PICTURES ^^

I looked so dark here...
Epic face.
Sweet (:
My fake smile...

I like this effect man~
The most famous pouting lips style.

Love this the most ^^
Antique style

Pig- rabbit!!


Ending with this retarded face of mine...
Bye (:


No comments: