Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why did it change?!


Hiiie everyone , I'm back already...
I'm really tired after a long day @ school.
Got so much unhappiness to complain about, DUN MIND ME..
After all, it's just my own thinking.
But i just wanna type it out, SINCE IT'S MY BLOG anyway.
If you guys doesn't want to hear my rants,
Jolly well press the X button alright (:


Haishh, really S.I.A.N to the max can...
When i see my sch timetable, i really have no mood to study.
Almost everyday, we were released @ late hours.
11am- Recess, 3pm - Release from sch.
What crap is this ? ...
I know this year is our O'levels but like it's SO PACKED...
Late breakfast = Late Lunch.
Siann, & everyday lessons end until so late.
When you get back home, what's the thing you will do ?
SLEEP lah or else do what sia -.-
Everyday study for so many hours, how to concentrate ?
Haishh, i think also v. hard to go back & study nor


Next, this is even saddening .
好好的一个班变成这样!!!!
Last time my class was UNITED AS ONE!
But now it's like ...
Split into like pieces & you can't do anything but watch..
There's like a wall between us .
At first tot that now we are back into one class, things will change.
But wtf happened is that NOW NEED SPLIT INTO 2 CLASS AGAIN.
So what's the point of joining lah?
Might as well dun join cann -.-
I really dunno what's the point of splitting ...
I really dunno why we became like this since then.
Just hope that things will get better....

Last, subject teacher allocation.
This one no comments actually.
Aiyah this one no need to elaborate ...
You just know which are the teachers that are good/bad.
& of course you wouldn't want to have the bad ones.



Afterall, this is just all my rants.
Didn't mean to offend anyone or anything.
Hmm , i just hope things will get better when time goes.
PLEASE BE BETTER, HAHA...
Gtg ler, tata (:

No comments: