Monday, January 2, 2012

My new haircut

HELLO everyone, looking forward for my new haircut right?
Teehee , i really brave up ALL MY COURAGE to cut this short okk.
I think it's around 8cm of hair loss, HAH ?!
Luckily my hair cut didn't fail or else i'm gonna cry like shit...


B.U.T

ONE thing i wan to complain is about
MY FRINGE!!!!

Okk as you can see, my fringe is actually v. LONG.
& i'm planning to remain the length.
But the TOOT hairdresser go & cut my fringe without asking me.
I'm like totally H.U.H, wtfreak?
I was in a state of confusion & stared @ her for 5s.
In the end i can only self-blame myself for not making clear
THAT I WANT TO KEEP MY FRINGE ):

Oh god man.
This is like a lesson to me & for all of you!
PLEASE DUN BE LIKE ME ):
Or else your fringe would be like ....









T
A
D
A















You seee, the short & filled with HOLES fringe...
She even helped me layered my fringe , for IDK what.

*Ok thanks auntie.

No comments: