Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^^


Hah, ANYEONG GUYS, i'm back yo !
Today's my sis 21st birthday & NEW YEAR :DD
Woots, double blessings/happiness yea (:
Gg to update about her 21st party tomr so stay tuned okk .


Hmm, i shall start with my new year resolutions...
It's a new start, a new beginning, hopefully A GOOD END...
Surprisingly, i didn't went for countdown for christmas & new year.
Instead i stayed at home & pei my family.
Hahah very guai right?!
Okk shall cut the crap & BEGIN!!!

My index no ----
  1. Pass my O levels with flying colours.***
  2. Can hit $800 for my saving account?
  3. Won't transform into a total nerd, it sucks
  4. Time to pass real quickly this year
  5. Participate in the relay run competition.
  6. EVERYONE TO BE HEALTHY & HAPPY ALWAYS!

No comments: