Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I gave up

You're just fucking selfish .
Never the once you did consider our feelings.
Sometimes i really wonder what am i to you?
A substitute? A entertaining slave? A nothing ?
Nvm , all these dun matter anymore.
Since you're like this, I'm gg to be like this too.
I'm not FUCKING gg to care your feelings or whatever ok.
I had enough !
It's always me who's taking the first move.
& You just kept on taking me for granted.
F.I.N.E



I dun want to fucking care about you already.
I'm immune to all these shit.
All those things i tot you will changed, you still DIDN'T.
Ok can, now instead of hoping you will change,
I gave up OK.
I'm fucking tired now.
I just hope one day i can finally forget YOUR EXISTENCE.
One day, all these pain will be gone.


I can do it, i can get over all these shit.
Dun feel anymore guilty or whatever shit.
Just fucking HACK CARE.


No comments: