Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 3

Day 3


We went to jiu xiang as it was one of the famous places in Kun Ming.There were a lot of caves with a lot of colorful lights inside.Took a lot of pictures in there. After that we headed to Shi Ling . At first my view of Shi Ling , it is just a place filled with many rocks. To my surprise ,it turned out very differently from what I think. The lady driver who was like our tour guide is a responsible and marvelous person. She really helped us a lot through the journey. Though the journey is short , I really enjoyed touring at there. After 3 hours on the bus , we finally reached the minority village. After the heartwarming dinner at there , it was time for campfire. We performed two dance for the villagers and chit-chatted with them. We were also trying our best to learn their culture dance.The villagers were really fit as they can dance continuously for half an hour despite of their age. Under the cold weather, holding the villagers‘s warm hand really makes me feel so blissful and heartwarming.I really enjoyed dancing and singing with them.


Photobucket
COOL to the max man..
Photobucket
At jiu xiang.
Photobucket
Does this look like the back of a Buddha?
Photobucket
My cute trainer.
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: