Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2

Day 2


Had our breakfast @ the campsite.
Did our morning exercise despite of the cold weather.
It's cool when you speak , there will be smoke coming out.
During lunch time , went to KFC to eat their egg tarts.
Super duper nice manz .
After that we had an interview with the locals .
Most exciting thing is we even get to try their costume on .
Then went to some nice places to take photos .
Around in the late afternoon,
Went to kindergarten for exchanging culture .
Saw many little children running about in there.
My buddy was a 4 year old boy named (i forgot )
A girl named Yoyo , same age like my buddy .
There was once when she got angry because
My friend lied to her that my buddy was hers .
Her cute & angry reaction really makes me laugh .
Then my group perform a dance (which we prepared long ago) to them.
Was satisfied & happy that they all cheered for us .
Happy times always passed quickly .
By the time it was 7 , it was time for them to go ):


Photobucket
The costume we wore.


Photobucket
COOL TO THE MAX :O
Photobucket

Photobucket
Group picture with the locals ^^


Photobucket
KFC :D

In the kindergarten ,
Photobucket
The cute stage ^^
Photobucket
The girl that is wearing pink is Yoyo.
Photobucket

My buddy !

No comments: