Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 1

HEYYYY hiiiiii everyone !
I'm back to post about my China Trip .
I shall take 5 days to talk about this trip .
So stay tuned alright :D


For your info , this trip i went is not a vacation .
So i called it a Service Learning Trip.
The trip is awesome & fun .
I met a lot of new friends from the other side of the SG.

Day 1
Reached China airport in the early morning .
Trainers came to pick us up & we went off to the campsite .
Pair up with Alisha , my room mate as well .
Went to a village restaurant for lunch .
Almost all the dishes were spicy , sians x.x
Then went to city square to shop for souvenirs .
We were only given 2 hours to shop , kinda sad.
Dinner time ~
On the way back to the bus ,saw a very pitiful girl .
She is around 10 years old , wearing only part of an old shirt .
I can even see her entire back filled with bruises .
It is really an cruel side as i'm shocked beyond words.
I was wearing 5 layer of clothes & she was only wearing 1 shirt .
There's a tag on her neck saying :
Please donate money to me .


By then , i feel so indignant for her.
I really regret of not donating money to her! :x
After that went back to the campsite..


PICTURES :D

Photobucket
Chi Ling & I
Photobucket
Adabelle & I
Photobucket
Xiang Ping & I
Photobucket
Shopping mall : city square
Photobucket
Lovely swing.
Photobucket
The restaurant.
Photobucket
The sumptuous lunch!
Photobucket
My trainers , opps kinda unglamn ;x
Photobucket
The villagers that live at there.

No comments: