Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 4

Day 4

The night spent at the village was great. In the morning, we went around the village to tour around. Saw different kind of animals’ feces and it was rather cool yea. There is a pig with its head black and body white. It’s a pity that I didn’t manage to take any photos at there due to my camera battery. When we went back , we played Friendship Dance with some of the villagers children . I enjoy the dance very much as I find it even easier to bond with them through dancing. After that , the villagers taught us their culture dance and I find it hard to keep up the pace as it was too fast. After lunch , we went to their plantation and pluck a lot of apples. The apples were all so big and juicy. In the late afternoon, we were taught how to sew. It was a difficult task as I have never sews before.I realize how fortunate I am to wear nice clothes without having to lay a finger on them.After dinner, I was told to wear the village costume. I was worried as I am still unsure about the dance but I am elated as I was given the chance to wear. Soon , it was time for us to go. We bid farewell to them and went back to the campsite.When we were back, we had a small "party" in one of my friend room to celebrate the last day until 3am.


The dinner @ village.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My sister says i look so cheena in this pic -.-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: