Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I tried to do but i can't .
I didn't give up , it's my soul gave me up .
Photobucket


HELLO everybody ! I'm here to update again .
PS// i shall keep my post short & sweet .
YES! I got the application form of joining SLC ^^
Today is my 500th post of the day !
Lessons were boring today , had lit presentation in the first period .
We were the first and we took half an hr to present -.-
But finally it's over (:
After much delay , went to sakae after school .
WOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~
Ate until damm freaking FULL & i feel bloated .
Guess what ?!
I went home directly and i slept for 2h !~
WHAT THE HELL las , i'm sure gonna gain weight .
And tomr is 2.4 km run , first period somemore .
I need to do well or else my efforts will be gone to waste .
I need to .
No , i must to .


Pictures , enjoy (:
LOL.
She's asking for apology , but too bad.
LMAOS.
No , dun hit me! >:(
Whose eyes bigger? HAHAS
Eating sushi ;x
Jamie's sis .

Candid shot ^^

Okie done with my post ! :D
Didn't post pictures of food , dun wanna tempt you all :P
Skipped dinner tonight (:
Goodbye !

No comments: