Sunday, March 28, 2010

HOLY MAMA, I'M Lovesick / Homesick ..
I miss my lovely bed , monkey .
I miss my mum's food .
I miss my toilet .
I miss my HOME ! >:(

Although i only stayed 1 night at the chalet ,
But it seemed like i stayed there for 10 days .
I feel soooooooooo TIRED and Sick ttm x.x
Ton-ing at night is SERIOUSLY suitable for me .


Saturday which is Yesterday ;
Went to dom's chalet , met up with Vanna & Co'
Around 11am reached there , joked around .
Nothing much nor , after that went to arcade !
Thanks to Gabriel for treating me dunno how much .
LOL , played a lot of games , have a lot of fun :P
After that Vaymond they all went escape ..
While Me , Vanna , Bernice, Jiahao & Jamie stayed at the chalet ..
Actually wanna party & dance like mad woman , but then .
Jiahao the only guy there , so i refrained myself nor ;x
LOL , then went for lunch(:
Around 4 plus , Jamie & I went to have a long chat .
After that went back , bbq !
Food was nice , but didn't ate much .
(Expected that i will be eating supper more than once )
Around 7 plus , cut the cake , then sent jamie home .
After that , went to Pasir Ris Beach , *weets,
The scenery was damm nice & the breeze was cool *thumbs up
Then went back chalet , had a bath ..
DAMM SHIOK :P
Around 2 plus , Vaymond & Co' played drinking games .
While me & vanna slacked around there chit-chatting .
Poor hanrong was dead beat & was drunked .
After much delay , around 4am went to the beach again .
~TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALAS .
Almost going to fall asleep at a couple of times but managed to
BE AWAKE at all times ! LOL .
Then around 5 plus went back -____-
And they went directly to sleep , somemore not enough beds ..
Haishh , so i act like the ghost , walking around shivering with cold .
Actually wanna scared ruben but too bad he's too engrossed in sleeping .
Finally , 7AM , and i SURVIVED !!
(Actually got sleep abit nahh ;x )


Today !
Went for morning walk with Vanna , LOL ..
Seriously , we walked up& down the stairs for more than 10 times already -.-
After that 9am , called Vay & Hanrong up .
Then trained back , reached home @ 12 sharp .
Directly went to my bed and slept for 4 hrs .
After that 5pm , went to meet Yijia .
Had my 2.4km run , fcuking tiring & seriously feel like i'm dying ..
After the run , i was like wobbling & looked like ghost .
A passerby even asked me whether i was okay or not .
LMAOS , around 6 plus reached home ..


Wahh finally done with my long post .
Spent more than 1 h typing all those , ROFL .
Dun let my efforts gone to waste (:

PICTURES ^^

Candid shot ^^
LOL :/

:P






Okie done !
Tata <3

No comments: