Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It is impossible to love and be wise.



HELLO PEEPOS, Sierra's in a happy mood now ..
YAY, i love my current blogskin :D
SPECIAL thanks for Eugene Yong for helping me do some parts .
Today , i have good & bad news ^^
Which one you wanna hear first ?

Good/ bad .

Bad news .
I'm currently broke again , (hmm why am i always broke ?)
And somemore this sat going to bugis with Yijia .
So must save save save or else go there also no use.
Yay , anyway GOOD GAME TO ME .
Now i hate maths cause i dun understand a single shit .
And i'm really struggling when it comes to maths homewk ..
AHHHS , i'm despo for tuitions ! ):

Good news for me .

Firstly;
I changed my blogskin to a more pleasant one .
And i love it ttm ! :D

Secondly;
I finished my maths holidays assignment .

Thirdly;
I finished my 2.4km and my timing is
12mins 20 s , (i'm showing off right now )
Anyway thanks andy for the push , LOL.

Lastly;
Because of the sakae meal ytd , i gained one kg .
Luckily my height still mantain the same ^^



Hahahs , okie , gtg , tata !
Will put my links back when i'm free (:

No comments: