Monday, February 1, 2010

You don't even mean what you say ,
Then why bother saying ?



HELLO peeepos ! I'm back againn .
Thank god that i have time to post today ! :D
First thing ' My NOOOB phone ..
It's like damm freaking noob can , can't even detect the mermory card .
(Feel like throwing it away .. )
Second thing ' I'm really a noob .
I lost Sophia's thumb drive , damm it .
I really can't recalled where i put , I think i drop it somewhere .
I only remembered having lunch with andy on that day.
Haish T_T
Third thing ' My qualification shoot tomr .
I'm really scared + afraid + nervous about it.
Really WML mann , just a pass & i will be satisfied ..

Okayy , ytd was fine ? :/
Went to lot 1 in the afternoon , saw A LOT of ppl .
I think it's because of SHINEE that are coming .
Seriously , why they chose a small place like lot ?
I saw ppl kissing & taking photo @ the fifth floor where the big poster are there .
Damm funny sia ? It's only their photo & ppl are crazy about it.
LOL , after tat went arcade played ddr .
THANK GOODNESS , that the keys is finally repaired .
Hope it won't break down ever again ! :D


SKIP!
Todayy was kinda funn esp NO NPCC!
*Weets , just a few scenes which need me to elaborate .
@ Chem class , ANDY is damm freaking dumb .
Kept on copying what i said -.- , and the funniest thing is ;
I said that ANDY IS A PIG , he really read out the phrase himself .
(means he's implying to himself )
Hahahas.
After recess , andy was lisiao-ing jocelyn .
So i helped her by spraying andy water .
And the most suay thing is , DM SAW US -.-
Cause we were outside the corridor playing with the water .
LUCKILY , dm didn't come forward to us .
Or else goodgame already ..
After school , GROOVE IT program .
GOOD NEWS was we could skip the lesson today .
But it's really boring with nothing to do in the school .
Claire accompany us for a chat & helped me to tie scorpion .
TYVM :D



Okie, gtg.
Tata!



No comments: