Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally , the nightmare is over ...


WOOTS , finally the qualification shoot is O.V.E.R
I have been counting down the days since last year -.-
No more's ..
1) PT in the morning !
2) Worrying for this stupid thing .
3) NO MORE tears shed on this dumbest thing ..

I'm so DAMM HAPPY that it's over .
Seriously previously , i'm so fcuking worried & stressed .
That they say i got one white hair , OMFG .
(curse this course) but actually it has nothing to do with it .
Excited about my results ? LOL .
Just a bad news , i failed badly .


Nvm , & i swear i will never ever TOUCH a gun ever again .
Haishh , nothing much to say already ..
Goodbye ! (:





Anyway thanks for showing that you "care" for me .
You really fools me & everyone , but i can assure you that .
It won't be long .




No comments: