Wednesday, February 3, 2010



HELLO dear readers , did i post that picture before ?
Hahahs , i got SSTM (serious short term minded) & idw to think .
LOL , wanna tell you all a funny thing .
Just now when i'm playing audition & i bang the table once .
SURPRISINGLY , my computer went BLANK , LOL .
Then suddenly i remembered my sis told me that she had encounter this b4 .
And eventually much worse than my situation .
LOL , i think my computer really cmi already .

ANNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.............................................
I got one B>I>G news to share with you all .
I'm gg to cut my hair to shoulder length , OH MY HOLY MAMA .
(I also duno why i made this crazy decision )
But i just want to give it a try since NEW YEAR is coming ..
(I really hope i will never ever regret my decision )
And god , please hope my hair won't curl after the haircut .
But i still wanna ask for you guys opinion ?
Should i really cut my hair to that short ?! ( OPINIONS PLEASE)
Please type ur opinions in my tagboard , TYVM ..
Lol , i'm lame .


Kay , there's npcc tomr ):
LUCKILY , my mum haven wash my full u .
So i'm not obliged to bring tomr , * WOOLALA .
Seriously NOT AT LEAST interested in NPCC .
It simply SUCKS , don't you think so ?
And tomr lessons is totally S>I>A>N>S .
Gotta sleep now , cause i promised myself not to sleep @ class .
I'm a good girl , goodbye ! @.@



CONGRATS AKL ! LAST LONG YEA :D


No comments: