Saturday, January 30, 2010

On friday ;

Lesson was boring like hell (%#@@)&$%@.
Had 2 MATHS lesson straight , WLR ?
What does WLR mean ? (Guess urself)
Mr Choo gave us TONS of homework for us to finish .
In short , NO SLACKING DURING THE WEEKEND .
*Forgot some scenes already , LOL .
After sch , went for shooting course (cost us 35 bucks each)
Wth las , FYI , it's only for 3 hrs and it's cost a bomb .
Learned how to shoot , and i'm in group 4 .
First trial was totally :O , really SS .
Second trial was slightly better las , IMPROVE liao lehh.
LOL , guess what's my score for both ?
The answer is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First trial ; 10 ?
Second trial ; 63 .

Improve right ? LOL , thanks to the lady who guide me .
Really TYVM sehh , or else my 35 bucks will be wasted man .
After tat joked around with ziying & jessica .
And the FUNNY ziying , requested a very funny idea .
Cause we saw basket ballers running around the school .
So ziying requested to join them one round .
As we goes "running" with them , many ppl were looking at us .
Because they tot we were crazy las ..
I ask you guys a question ... *only for girls.
(Who will run around with their sch uniforms on? ) .
It's seriously F>U>N>N>Y , laugh my ass out .
After running , i guess my brains is not working very well ..
SO .


Tell you all a joke . (random )
Cause every group took different turns to shoot .
And the person called GROUP 3 las .
But i'm blur like sotong so i tot i was group 3 .
Then i run to the classrom & called jamie to go in already .
Andddd after that i realised that I'M IN GROUP 4 NOT 3.
(i was already outside the classroom door)
It was super malu okayy , somemore my expression was like ..
Cause i was very excited for the last trial and you know .....
(Not to be continued )
Hmmmm do you guys even understand the joke ?
If you all dunno then too bad . (blame it on my poor english )
Okie then the shooting course ends at 6pm ..
Kk done with my post !


*Weets , i posted twice todayy .
LOL , i'm freaking hyper now :P
God bless me that i will not grow fat today .
(I just ate 2 sets of dinner )
Good-do-bye !

No comments: