Sunday, February 28, 2010


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.


HEYYO PEEPOS , i'm so free now :O
Actually should be off to my ahma house for dinner .
But in the end didn't go because of some stupid decisions .
Yup , and i haven't bought my dinner yet .
Sadd , i got a feeling that i will sleep at 2am .
Cause ytd slept at 1am , woke up at 11am .
Good game yea ? Maybe tomr my eyes will become panda eyes .
(We shall see )
LOL , S.I.A.N.S , i still in weekend mood , how ? :/
Yesterday went to timah play pool . *WEETS
Andy saw me but didn't call me . Noob cake .
K so now should start my update .
Around 3 pm went out to meet xiaohui .
Played 2 games of ddr after tat meet up with jamie .
Went lot 1 roam until 5pm like that .
Then went to meet up with vanna & co .
After tat took bus 67 to timah there .
WE ARE SO LUCKY that we got table to play nor .
Thank god man ! LOL ..
Played for 1 h , keep hitting the white ball in . -.-
After tat went to lot 1 , ate dinner .
Then went lam soon for half an hr .
Reached home @ 10pm ..

Dun mind me for being a lousy updater L:
Toodles :D







No comments: