Saturday, February 27, 2010

The best mirror is an old friend

Photobucket

HEYHEY ! S.I.E.R.R.A is finally back in action .
I can't believe i could resist the tempt to M.I.A for 7 days .
And guess what ? I'm counting down the days i have mia-ed.
FINALLY , COMMON TEST is over .
*I'm sick of studying okayy . (like who don't ?)
Got back my SS test , 30/50 .
Lousy score but anyway i deserve it .
Muahahas , exams do sucks alright ..
Somemore need to act guai infront of parents , SO PATHETIC.
Now i just need to pray hard that i pass all of my subjects .
INCLUDING science -.- , my weakest subject ever.
LOL , kk should update about ytd .
I guess you guys are not interested in earlier days when i'm ..
Mugging for exams , too boring for you all right ?
Should have smth new to update , HAHAHS.


Yesterday ..
Had my last exam papers which is A MATHS ..
LOL , i kept on ranting on this line to everyone ..
" YES EXAMS IS OVER. WOOTS!"
Recess time , andy finally did his bet .
AHEM , should i say it out ?
Hmm wait till he gl me more , then i shall say .
(So just look forward my latest post ^^)
Hehehs , finally school is over .
Hmm head to home to change & lunch-ed with mum .
After that saw andy & gervan at mrt station .
Kept on lisiao-ing me , so lame sia .
ANDY AHH , when can you grow up ? :/
Hahahs trained to bugis with jamie (:
Went to bugis street , bought a lot of things .
Spent 50 bucks there , goodgame uh ? L:
After that went to iluma ,the highest lvl arcade .
TOTALLY shock cann ! Was so fascinated by their items .
Hahahs played the sport car & basketball all those .
After that vanna & hanrong came & join us together .
Then went to bugis junction while they went to bugis street.
Around 7pm , went lot 1 awhile .
8pm went lamsoon with vanna & hanrong , chit-chat .
LOL , went home at 9pm .
KK done !

Some pictures ^^
Vanna ^^
Cool right ?

Doraemon ! I FOUND YOU AGAIN..


LOL , okie done with wordy post .
Going pool in the late afternoon with vanna & co' .
Tata ! ^^

No comments: