Monday, March 1, 2010

Photobucket

As long as you & i know , it's enough .


HEYYO dudes & babes .
(sorry , not in the right mood now )
Argh , haven't got back my ic slip .
Cause i dunno where my ic slip fly to .(maybe my dog ate it away)
Hahahs fake fake ~
But was kinda pissed las , why just can't give me the ic ?
My face dun look like the ic pic meh ? -.-
Somemore the ic pic was taken not long ago sia .
Zzz , now i just need to pray god that i could take back my ic tomr .
(With parent's letter . )
Lessons are getting more & more boring , and i hate it .
Now the teachers very scheming as they can easily threaten us by saying ;
If you all dun behave , no exam papers for you all .
Wahh damm evil sia , almost got a heart attack after waiting ages for the paper .
Overall i'm still satisfied with my exam marks although it was not ideal .
Yea , and there was this period which makes me mood swing ~
WHICH IS CHINESE! The main culprit nah .
Teacher suddenly sot one , return us all the work we have done & tests we did .
Obviously , i did not score well for the works .
People say it's εŒθΆζ‰“ε‡», but mine is definitely more than that .
And i nearly cried out cause ...
The stupid misunderstanding goes like this .
Sophia handed me the test papers we did earlier before common test .
I was shocked to see that i get 21.5/40 .
WTF man , i stare at the paper for 10 s .
Eyes become red , tears almost flow out .
Cause i tot the paper i failed was common test one .
In the end , jiawen told me that it is just a small test not CT .
Really scare me out of my wits , holy mama .

A random fact ;
I'M SERIOUSLY BROKE MAN~
Yes , i am now declaring that i'm broke .
I kept on spending on things and now i'm left with 0 .
Somemore i still need save up more for other things .
Goodgame alright , haish . Guess i still need to depend on tibits for the coming week .

Oh gosh , skip groove it today *weets .
And nowadays i ate my dinner @ 10pm .
Slept at 11pm sehh , LOL -____-
Surely gain weight one .
And i got a GOOD NEWS (for myself )
LOL , today SS lesson , teacher mention about the field trip next year .
(Including our class batch , i think . )
Then we kept on guessing where we will be gg .
I kept on hoping that we will be gg to VENICE .
And TO MY UP MOST SURPRISE , we are really gg to venice next year!
Holy ass , I'm so super duper happy.
And i'm really looking forward to go VENICE ..
AHHHHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kk better stop my craziness .
Anyway i got nothing much to say already .
Toodles :D

P/S durian for supper ! Dun jealous :/


No comments: