Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love won't obey our expectations,
Its mystery is pure and absolute.



H.E.L.L.O everybody ! Sierra is back to blogging again .
OMG CNY is like 2 days later? Thank god man .
I'm counting down every min (just kidding)
But i'm damm excited las ! HOLY MAMA .
Tomr i'm going out after school , F.I.NA.L.L.Y !
I have the time to go out , yknow staying @ home makes me sick .
LOL , plus all the tests coming up makes me -_-
Totally got no mood for sch & CNY .
Finally the nightmare is over & all the tests are gone .
EXCEPT common test which is like next next week ? (so fast can ) :/
Today we have a total of 3 tests ! freak it man .
First test ; A Maths .
I could only say ; I'M DEAD .
I'm gg to flunk it cause i deserve it . (sounds wrong)
LOL , i'm the first to finish de paper but i hope i won't be last in class.
Second test ; Physics .
Studied a little bit but not much so ..
I am prepared to FAIL .
(Take it easy :D)


Third test ; Our last part of promotion test .
Which is theory & camp craft test .
I got quite a numbers of ppl to thank for ;
- 3B girls , thanks for teaching me .
- JingLing & Ziying for helping me the most!
- The sirs that helped me through .
Really thanks for your kind help , hahahas .


Okie shall stick back to my update-ing .
Today was F.I.N.E but i hate today .
Cause today , time passed too slow ! ):
From the first period , i'm starting to count down the time .
Finally now it's OVER! *weets .
I'm so damm excited of tomr CNY's celebration .
Not gg back to pri sch , cause they also won't let us in .
Yea , and I bet sophia is on the way to malaysia now .
BON VOYAGE & Enjoy ur CNY (:
Hahahs kays , i'm random .
Okie , i think nothing much to say le hur .
My blog post is long enough to keep you all entertain .
So toodles ! :D


No comments: