Wednesday, February 10, 2010



Heyhey peepos , i'm back to blogging .
I'm so freaking busy these few days that i even have the time .
Plus my stupid comp is giving me never-ending problems .
So yaaa , i just hate my comp .
And CNY is coming like 3 days later ?
HOLY MAMA !~ I'm so damm excited can * screams.
Okay today had my CPL (sounds like couple) test , LOL .
I'm the first to shout command out to the squad .
Kinda exciting ? LOL , damm nervous cann .
And our squad only have 8 ppl , damm less -.-
Ya , and everyone kept on laughing & laughing .
I think the mams also pekcek with us liao , LOL .
But afterall it's okay thoughh .
After tat went to lam soon , sophia & vanna join us .
Around 8 pm reached home ..


Okie done , seriously dun hab the mood now .
Sorry , bye bye .


Can you stop hurting me ?
Can you ? Can you ? Can you ?
You treat a normal fren even better than me ?
If it's like this , please dun say i'm ur best fren .
You makes me feel so inferior to a normal person .
Okay , just leave me alone .

No comments: