Saturday, February 13, 2010



HELLO PEEEPOS ! Happy EARLY new year !

LOL , tomr , everyone will be receiving L.O.T.S of HONGBAOS .
I guess everyone is looking forward to tomr . (so do i )
Let's enjoy these 4 days with happiness , alright ?
So woke up @ 10.30am in the morning , kinda late ?
And the first thing i heard was ' The CNY song .
LMAOS , i even thought today is the first day of CNY -.-
I'm that blur okay , perhaps i'm still in my lalaland ?
LOL , after tat i decided to do a small spring cleaning .
( My mum thought i'm sick just because i said i wanted to have a spring clean -__-)
Packed my study table / dressing table & my wardrobe .
Found a lot of rubbish , new clothes / worn clothes .
And OF COURSE , get ready my CNY clothes out .
Actually it's not my new clothes cause i wore them b4 .
(As you know , i bought all my CNY clothes like 2 month b4 CNY )
So it's normal for me to have worn them b4 .
LOL . After that daddy bought lunch for us .
Then afternoon , have maths tution with big sis .
Damm it cause I C.R.I.E.D again , -.-
So in the end i only hav 1h for maths tution . LOL
After tat went to lot with my 2 sisters (requested by me)
Found out that 3/4 of the shops were closed -___-
So shop like half an hr ? Walked to popo house .
Around 5pm reached there , helped to get ready for reunion dinner .
Around 6pm , started our dinner .
One word to describe ; AWESOME (:
After tat played poker cards & monopoly .
Luck was totally C.M.I , ROFL .
9 pm , went home first alone ..

MUST READ ! EXCITING PART !
Was rather scared walking alone and smth stupid happen .
Saw 2 bangaladesh behind me , smiling at me .
TOTALLY SHOCKING cann -.-
I quicken my steps and they do the same as me .
HOLY MAMA , and they were getting nearer & nearer to me .
Then they tapped my shoulder and asked me this ;
Girl , do you know where is block 302 ? Can you take me to there ?
And they kept on staring at me , one even wink at me -_-
Doesn't the scene seems familiar to you all ? (crime show)
So my reaction was like ?? , then i decided to do this .
My reply was ;
FUCK you two , disgusting freaks .
Then i run like mad woman back to my home without looking behind .
THANK GOD that the two bangala didn't gave chase .
Holy shit , the scene was like a nightmare to me .
(I'm thinking whether i should bring a penknife out )
In case i met this kind of scenes again ..
LOL , okayy my post is already SUPER LONG ..


So i shall stop here .
PS/ changed my blogsong already , do LISTEN ! (:
toodles !







No comments: