Friday, January 15, 2010



YOO PEEPOS . I'm backie ! :D

Currently ; B>O>R>E>D
I'm so tempted to cut short my hair man , dun ask me why .
Next week , 7 more days , and there goes my hair .
But still quite 舍不得 my long hair ):
Today was totally a shit day to me .
Lessons was damm boring , but I GOT JAMIE .
Thanks for being there for me .
Thanks for making me laugh like hell .
Thanks for encouraging & comforting me .
Thanks for lending ur shoulder/ tissue when i need you.
Thanks for being a great mum ! :D

First lesson ; Lit .
Sat with vanna & jamie.
B.o.r.e.d like hell .
Totally cmi , 100% not paying attention to teacher .

Second lesson ; A maths .
Busy doing the maths sums that teacher gave .
I guess quite a lot of my brain cells are gone .
Ms Ngo help to teach us too :D

Third lesson ; E maths .
Sat with Jamie , ROFL .
Some old jokes & past makes us laugh like ...
Until teacher looked at us and ask about our names .
LOL , at first i tot he want us to change places
Cause we too noisy liao , lmaos .

Last lesson ; English .
Nothing .

Then chinese read , went to toilet .
LOL , after tat got one LONG briefing .
Then school ends , steady ehh .
Went for lunch , 1.30pm assemble in mp5 i think .
FYI , went there to copy NYAA notes , stupid one.
Waited for 1h , in the end the thing is still not done .
Cheat our feelings sia ! >:(
Then went home without telling them , hahas bad hor ? :/
After tat went to my mum's fren's husband funeral , quite a big gap .
Just mere chatting , then around 5pm reached home .


Okie done ! :D
重要的不是谁的错,
重要的是事情已经过了,
就算了吧:D




No comments: