Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today is really ,not a good day .
Ziying ' It's not a good day to bet 4D.
LOL , a lot of unlucky thing happen .
Firstly ;
My mum woke me up @ 6.45am in the early morning .
And i was actually supposed to meet jamie @ 6.50 downstairs .
Good game uh ? Rushed like hell -_________-
Thanks to my mum ,( should have got up myself)

Secondly ;
Brought along a 1.5litre water bottle for npcc, but in the end .
The bottle is actually for next week , congrats to me .

Thirdly ;
Got spotted by SS teacher for playing in class .
Then was asked to stand up to answer question .
Obviously , i didn't listen to what teacher's said right .
So i was like gong -_____- , totally ss . (not social studies)

Fourthly ;
Lost my wallet ! (Because of my carelessness)
But lucky i got it back , thanks to Rui Feng (a kind guy) .
And thanks Jiaying :] for running around the sch with me .


Lastly ;
Eraser spoilt ! Idk what happen nahhh .
Sadd , T.T
And just hurt my ankle , damm it .


Okie , so it shows how unlucky am i (to me)
Today lessons was not that boring , idk why .
Maybe it's because i laugh too much .
First lesson ' SS
Part of the lesson was playing with CHEN YI JIA .
The rest of the lesson was listening to teacher .
Dun forget ' I am a very good girl .

Seond lesson ' EL
Played bingo game , F.U.N
Got a prize from Mr Paul , *weets .

Third lesson ' Maths .
Busy figuring out how to the maths sum , struggle quite a lot.
But at least i understand what's gg on .
That's enough alright .

Pause ! Actually was supposed to save money .
By bringing biscuits to sch , in the end forgot bring .
(I'm that forgetful ): )

Next lesson ' Lit .
Chengyang dropped his book beside the dustbin unknowingly .
So i took it and went off .
After tat saw him finding like mad man , gave him back the book.
He was like #$$#()&($# las , hahahas .
(I know i'm mean ) :P
Went to air-con room , change teacher , weets .
Actually the whole lesson was playing though .
Hahahs , kept on hiding Cy's things , made him go pissed .
Me & Sophia are a team , LOL!

Next next lesson ' Science .
Suay , cause sat right behind Andy.Q 's table .
Kept on lisiao-ing me , -_____________-
But overall lessons was FINE.

Last lesson ' English .
Totally moodless , idk why .
Bad mood i guess , LOL .


Finally SCHOOL ENDS , went for lunch .
Was complaining that i was hungry like hell ._./
Ate Japanese food , adding jelly , nice nice .
Actually was struggling abit when eating the jelly .
Then get ready for NPCC , sians .
CHEN YI JIA helped me tie the dunno what hair , LOL .
After tat everyone was already there for npcc , so fast -_-
Then went to take the 4 bucks for npcc funds .
Smth funny happen and i'm laughing like $%#%^()&*(
Seriously damm funny sehh , laugh like madwoman -.-
Do rifle drills , 2 words ; Complicated but COOL .
Hahahs, after tat have IT lesson , followed by sir'briefing .
At 6pm released , wait for jiaying to finished hers too .
Then went to meet vaymond they all , in the end went back sch .
Take my stupid wallet , around 7.30pm reached home ..


OKIE DONE !


Gotta go , must chiong my homewk .
Or else i'm dead tomr .
Tata ! :S



No comments: